Sugarpill Pretty Poison Lipstick Swatches and Review

Saturday, December 10, 2016

Sugarpill Cosmetics is one of my very favorite makeup brands out there - always unique, hyper pigmented, and the quality never disappoints! I was especially excited when I heard they were debuting their first line of lipsticks - and may or may not have jumped up and down when I found them in my mailbox to review (thank you again Amy)!

The line, entitled Pretty Poison, consists of 6 matte, vibrant shades spanning from a trademark red to a deep teal. All shades are vegan, cruelty free, and available for $20 each on Sugarpill's website. I found them very matte, but still comfortable to wear on the lips - and each shade was incredibly pigmented and true to color. I think my favorite is Cubby - such a "me" shade! Would you rock these lipsticks?


Girl Crush Lipstick (Barbie pink), Nurse (cool toned red), Spank (blue-based violet), U4EA (deep teal), Detox (hyper pigmented orange), Cubby (vibrant peachy pink)

1 comment:

Thank you for stopping by! I read (and cherish!) each and every comment, and respond to questions either via email or twitter (to make sure you see them!) ♡

Mermaidens - Musings of a Modern Mermaid ©2011-2014 All rights reserved
Portrait in Header Illustration by Sibylline Meynet designed by Designs Blue Moon