The Cat's Meow

Wednesday, September 7, 2016


SHIRT: c/o Miss Patina (similar) PURSE: c/o Pepa Loves SHOES: c/o T.U.K. Footwear

Even though I am not at all ready for Fall, I am excited to bust out the longer sleeves, jewel tones, and knits! I feel like this is a pretty good transitional outfit seeing as Oregon (annoyingly) keeps flip flopping between cold and hot days. I'm positively smitten with this Miss Patina blouse - made out of a super soft material and featuring quite possibly the cutest collar of all time. I mean, it's a cat.I paired it with one too many cat accessories... I just like cute stuff what can I say!

Even though I'm not at all happy it's September (COME BACK TO ME, SPRING/SUMMER), I have some exciting projects and adventures on the horizon - so please stay tuned ♡!



That feeling when you see a bee...




11 comments:

  1. Ohhh my gosh that collar is too adorable (as are you for that matter) and I've loved that skirt ever since you first featured it on your blog! You look fab as ever <3

    Andini xx | Adventures of an Anglophile 

    ReplyDelete
  2. You always look like a doll !
    Xoxo

    www.atwednesdaysiwearpink.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
  3. You always look like a doll !
    Xoxo

    www.atwednesdaysiwearpink.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
  4. The weather's been messing about in London too! Summer won't quite let go. I love that cat collar btw, reminds me of Vivetta, they have amazing collars too.

    Aida
    x

    KidIsAlright

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cute outfit! I especially love that skirt. The strappy look is to DIE for! Maybe one day I'll get the courage to buy one for myself! :) I also live in Oregon and am in the Salem area and boy, oh boy, is the weather annoying! Can't it just make up it's mind? I personally LOVE the cold (didn't used to... then I moved to Texas for 3 years and realized that maybe the cold isn't such a bad thing lol). I can't wait for the time to wear cute pea coats and leg warmers and turtle necked sweaters!!! Oh, and hello. Halloween? Can I get an A-men? lol. Anyways, I am looking forward to whatever projects that you have coming our way as well as your winter outfits. :)
    XOXO!!! Sarah <3 <3 <3
    versatileadventures.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. That outfit is adorable! The collar is indeed the cutest :3

    ReplyDelete
  8. absolutely totally amazing and awesome Kailey,i hope you know what a truly incredible amazing inspirational young lady that you really are,honestly you leave me speechless sweetheart xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. That collar is everything! I'm glad it's going to be autumn I hate summer so much. I can't stand the heat and humidity! ♥

    mooeyandfriends.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is such a cute outfit! That collar is perfect, and I love those shoes ♥
    Amy xx

    Little Moon Dragon

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I read (and cherish!) each and every comment, and respond to questions either via email or twitter (to make sure you see them!) ♡

Mermaidens - Musings of a Modern Mermaid ©2011-2014 All rights reserved
Portrait in Header Illustration by Sibylline Meynet designed by Designs Blue Moon